cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

PTC S1000D Solution Update

No ratings

Hello A&D users,

I wanted to share this deck with you as it describes the key features in our next generation technical information solution for S1000D. Windchill 10.2 M030 is RTM this month and with it comes some exciting enhancements to the solution. Existing Arbortext S1000D customers are entitled to upgrade to the new solution if they are on maintenance. You can find more info on the solution on our website here.

Thanks

Ian Boulton.

Comments

Ian, that's definitely exciting news. Thanks for the head-up!

Regards, Drew

Sorry I'm late to the party, Ian. I'm glad to see the feature set get richer by the release. Jazzed about being able to use PE to output PDF via customizable Styler style sheets. Also good to see updates to applicability handling. What's the roadmap date for full support of applicability?

Hi John,

We will wrap our applicability support in the next release, 10.2 M032, scheduled for August. Id say we have about 60% spec coverage right now for issue 4 and 4.1. We are also adding support for TIR/CIR in that release.

Thanks

Ian.