cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Regarding ISodraw

ptc-5234910
1-Newbie

Regarding ISodraw

Hi All,

Can anyone help me to solve the below questions as I am very new to Isodraw and Macro language.

Thanks in advance.

Scope: I have hell of .iges files and need to explode the assemblies,illustrate them in Isodraw 7.3 or Isodraw 6.1 and save them as as .cgm and .JPEG formats.

Question 1: Whn I open .iges files(Created from catiaV5 i guess) and select single bolt for example, all the bolts in the model are getting selected and getting exploded at a time but i need to select individually as they are grouped in original catia file.Is there any option to select them individually and then explode.Please help.

Question 2: When i record a macro, where these macros will get stored in Computer for Windows XP Service pack2. Can anyone send me macro to export all the .iso files to .cgm and .jpeg at a time.Please send me macro for Isodraw 6.1 or Isodraw 7.3 or Isodraw 7.0 Cad process. And also how to edit the macro if in need to change anything.

2 REPLIES 2

When i open an .igs model in Isodraw cadprocess 7.0, all the parts of an assembly are visible. But, when i open the same .igs model in Isodraw 6.1 or 7.3 , there is some dataloss i.e., some parts are not visible or missing. Can ayone explain me what might be the problem or do i need yo reinstall the softwares or are there are any plug-ins missing.

Thanks in advance.

Ramu, For exporting .iso to .CGM files use "Batch Process" option in IsoDraw 7.3.

Aravind

Top Tags