cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

SLM July Webinar: What's New in Arbortext 7.0 and APP 11.1

No ratings

The PTC SLM Solution Management Team invites you to our upcoming PTC Technical Information Solutions User Community Webcast Series! We are hosting a monthly webcast to active support customers to keep you informed on the latest solution roadmaps, tips & tricks and best practices.

On Wednesday, July 15th from 10-11am EST join us for “What’s New in Arbortext 7.0 and APP 11.1”, webcast presented by Pushpinder Toor, Solution Manager and Simon Taylor, Product Manager. 

In this webinar, hear more about:

• New features coming in the next Arbortext and APP release

• New features from previous maintenance releases you may have missed

• Future roadmap

• Q & A

Click here to register: Thanks and hope to see you attend!

Comments

Hi Pushpinder,

Will this presentation be recorded? Due to my timezone this presentation ends up at an awkward time of the night for me...

Cheers,

Gareth

Hi Gareth-

Yes, it will be recorded so you can replay on demand afterwards. Sorry about the timing, as you can imagine it's really hard to find a time slot that works globally...

Pushpinder

Is the recording somewhere on PTC User Community?

It will be posted on PTC.com for download. It's currently being edited, but I will let you know the location once it is available.

thanks

For those still waiting for the recording- I am still working with the appropriate web team to get it uploaded. I am hopeful it will be up very soon.

Pushpinder Toor‌ I was just checking on the status of the recording.

Thanks

Is the recording available?

For anyone interested in the recording, please reach out to me directly at -.

I am unable to post to the ptc.com site so will have to provide access to individuals as they ask. I apologize for the inconvenience, I hope to get this sorted out with the right people very soon!

Martin, Brian, Emil, Gareth- I will email you!

Thanks-

Pushpinder

Please visit our PTC support site in order to access recordings from past webinars. You will be required to login (and have an active Support contract) in order to access this page.

For the July webinar, you can access it here:

http://support.ptc.com/appserver/wcms/media/streamed.jsp?&im_dbkey=168429&im_language=en

All webinar recordings will be posted to this Tech Tips page moving forward. http://support.ptc.com/products/tutorials/index.htm

1. Navigate to "PTC Service and Parts Information" section at the bottom of the page.
  2. Choose either  "Create" or "Deliver" (we will be adding A&D soon)
  3. Click on the "Tech Tips" tab.
  4. All previous and future recordings related to that section will be posted here.

Dear Pushpinder Toor,

Thank you for uploading "What's New in Arbortext 7.0 and APP 11.1". I have just watched the video. I have learned new useful features of the new version of Arbortext, good presentation, thank you and also thanks to Simon Taylor.

I missed yesterday webinar about SIM and managing translations. So, can you please upload the webinar "Managing Translations with PTC Windchill Service Information Manager" and inform the community. I'm sorry to miss your past webinars I want to watch and learn from them.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Regards,
Andaç

Version history
Last update:
‎Jul 07, 2015 02:02 PM
Updated by: