An email about this webinar was sent last week- but for those of you that did not receive it
What's New in Arbortext and Creo Illustrate
July 14, 2016 10:00 AM EDT
The PTC SLM Solution Management Team invites you to our upcoming User Community Webcast Series! We host a monthly webcast to keep you and other customers informed on the latest solution roadmaps, tips & tricks and best practices.
This month’s webinar will focus on what is new in the current releases of Arbortext (7.0 M030) and Creo Illustrate (3.1 M010). You’ll hear from a panel of Product Managers, see some live demos and also have an opportunity for QA.
• Inline applicability using Arbortext Editor
• Opening IsoDraw or Creo Illustrate graphics stored in Windchill from Arbortext Editor
• Debugger improvements in APP
• Basic U3D support in APP
• Schematic process improvements in Creo Illustrate
• Customizable line styles and line weights in Creo Illustrate
• And more…
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Has the recording of this webinar been posted anywhere yet? I heard that it had some interesting content and I would very much like to review it.
Hello- yes it is now available for replay.
You can find it here.
Note- you must login with your PTC account in order to access this page.