cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

SLM July Webinar: What's new in Arbortext and Creo Illustrate

No ratings

An email about this webinar was sent last week- but for those of you that did not receive it

What's New in Arbortext and Creo Illustrate

July 14, 2016 10:00 AM EDT

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/171627543654071043

The PTC SLM Solution Management Team invites you to our upcoming User Community Webcast Series! We host a monthly webcast to keep you and other customers informed on the latest solution roadmaps, tips & tricks and best practices.

This month’s webinar will focus on what is new in the current releases of Arbortext (7.0 M030) and Creo Illustrate (3.1 M010). You’ll hear from a panel of Product Managers, see some live demos and also have an opportunity for QA.

• Inline applicability using Arbortext Editor

• Opening IsoDraw or Creo Illustrate graphics stored in Windchill from Arbortext Editor

• Debugger improvements in APP

• Basic U3D support in APP

• Schematic process improvements in Creo Illustrate

• Customizable line styles and line weights in Creo Illustrate

• Demos

• QA

• And more…

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Comments

Has the recording of this webinar been posted anywhere yet? I heard that it had some interesting content and I would very much like to review it.

Hello- yes it is now available for replay.

You can find it here.

Note- you must login with your PTC account in order to access this page.

Hello. 

i tried to access this content, it shows Flash plugin need to be installed.