cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Welcome to Orlando!

No ratings

I just arrived in Orlando for PlanetPTC 2012. This is my 6th PlanetPTC conference and as always it is still honor to attend.  This year brings new excitement with new role marketing for PTC’s Service Lifecycle Management Solutions. I am excited to meet some new faces and of course say hello to old friends.

We have a wide variety of activities planned this year around Service Lifecycle Management and Arbortext that you won’t want to miss. Here are a few highlights:

Solution Expo:

Come visit us in the Solution Expo where we have experts on Technical Information, Technical Information for FAD, Technical Illustrations, Service Parts, Warranty and Contract Management and Service Center.

Usability Labs

Sign up to provide us feedback on Arbortext Editor, Windchill Service Information Manager,  Windchill Service Parts, Service Center and PTC Tech Support website redesign.

Highlights of Monday agenda sessions you won’t want to miss:

1:30 in Gatlin A-3, PTC Service Lifecycle Management Strategy with Kevin Wrenn and Tom Sears

2:30 in Gatlin A-3, Product-Centric Technical Information with Mike Sundquist

4:00 in Panzacola G-2, Streamline and Improve Customer Facing Technical Information with Mary Craig from Trane Commercial Systems

If you are here in Orlando build your SLM and Arbortext agenda by going to PlanetPTC Live Connect Portal. I hope to see you in a few sessions.

If you were unable to attend this year, I would like to invite you to check out PlanetPTC Community for videos, blogs and discussions that cover the latest and greatest production information on SLM and Arbortext.

Stay tuned for more SLM and Arbortext highlights live from Orlando.

Version history
Last update:
‎Jun 03, 2012 05:48 PM
Updated by: