cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

What is the cost of a bad service experience?

No ratings

Today's Service Lifecycle Management and Arbortext sessions theme has been around poor service performance. Everyone has a poor service experience. If you want to start a conversation at lunch tomorrow with the person sitting next to you bring it up. Service experiences can be a great conversational starter. Whether it is your car being maintained and serviced, appliance being fixed or maybe you sat on the tarmac for one minute too long due to the door being stuck (ok that is happening to me a lot lately).

The first thing I learned in marketing 101 is if your customer is happy they will tell one person if they are unhappy they will tell a minimum of eight. That was 17 years ago when social media didn't exist. Now they just tweet it and it goes to hundreds, maybe thousands.

What is the cost of poor service experience to the company?

Poor customer satisfaction when they lose faith in their investment and the ability to maintain and service their product.

Is the measurement loss in brand value for your company due to customer satisfaction with their service experience?

Maybe the measurement is lost revenue due to the inability to retain customers.

As Bill Berutti stated in today's keynote "Service is where customers are won and lost".  How is your company improving your customers’ service experience?

Stop by the Service Lifecycle Management  in the PTC Pavilion to learn how PTC can help.  And if you see me in the hallways tell me about your poor experience, I love a story.

Version history
Last update:
‎Jun 04, 2012 07:13 PM
Updated by: