cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Where We'll Be: Conferences and Seminars

No ratings

For those of you who frequently attend conferences and seminars, I wanted to provide you with a list of upcoming events where Arbortext is either sponsoring or exhibiting. We are constantly adding to this list and I will try to update as needed. Keep in mind we have Arbortext representation at many other conferences via speaking slots and conference attendance so, for your sanity and mine I have limited the list below to official sponsorship and exhibition. Come visit us! We would love to chat with you about the exciting things with Arbortext!

2011 Air Force Worldwide Technical Data Workshop
March 14-18, Destin, FL
Website
Participation: Sponsor, Exhibitor

CMS/DITA North America Conference
April 4-6, Baltimore, MD

Website
Participation: Exhibitor, Session Speaker
Pushpinder Toor, Product Manager with PTC, who is responsible for the DITA interface and CMS support within Arbortext Editor, will be presenting the session "Schematrons: When DTD validation isn't enough"

Field Service 2011
April 26-29, Chandler, AZ
Website
Participation: Sponsor, Exhibitor, Workshop Presenter, Session Speaker
Bill Berutti, DVP and GM, PTC Arbortext, and Brian Lindauer, SVP Product Development, PTC Arbortext, will co-lead both the workshop and session.
Workshop: "Delivering Dynamic, Configuration-Specific Field Service and Parts Information to Improve Technician Productivity and Service Accuracy"

Session: "Increasing Service Effectiveness with Serial Number-Based Service and Parts Information"

STC Technical Communication Summit 2011
May 15-18, Sacramento, CA
Website
Participation: Exhibitor

Aftermarket Business Platform Europe 2011
May 25-27, Copenhagen, Denmark
Website
Participation: Sponsor, Session Speaker
Session topic/title(s) to be determined

ATA e-Business Forum/S1000D User Forum
June 6-8, Montreal, Canada
Website