cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

AE Publishing Engine crashes when creating a pdf of 2 page tables spread in a bookmap.

kregimbald
9-Granite

AE Publishing Engine crashes when creating a pdf of 2 page tables spread in a bookmap.

We are working on a print publication that is entirely tables. There are single page tables and there are 2-page table spreads.

We can create a pdf of just the single page tables in the bookmap. However, PE crashes when we try to create a pdf of the bookmap when the 2-page table spreads are inserted. Both AE and AE Styler.

Note: We can create a pdf of individual 2 page table spreads. Just not when combined in a book.

I should mention that we are using outputclass="hspan" for the 2-page tables. Also, this worked well in the previous version AE (6.1) but no longer works in AE 7.0.

Has anyone come across this issue and if so, how was it resolved?

2 REPLIES 2

If it was working on 6.1 but no longer under 7.0 then you should probably report the defect for PTC support. Perhaps try the latest 7.1 release first, if possible, to see if it's already fixed?

I have opened a case with PTC, but thought I would check the forums as well.

Top Tags