cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Add Line Styles

JB99
1-Newbie

Add Line Styles

I would like to edit the default line styles to add more line styles that are available to all graphics. Currently I have to create the line styles with each new drawing, is there a way to edit the line styles to add more styles?

I would also like to add different sizes and angles of the arrowheads available. I have not seen any information in any of the users manuals.

Thanks,

Keith

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
thendricks
3-Visitor
(To:JB99)

See your other post about customizing. The preference file also allows you to do this.

A note that I learned the hard way. The arrowheads you refer to can be called in the preference file. Note, however, that the arrowheads are preset. There are a number available by default, but I haven't found a way to make them smaller if so desired.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
thendricks
3-Visitor
(To:JB99)

See your other post about customizing. The preference file also allows you to do this.

A note that I learned the hard way. The arrowheads you refer to can be called in the preference file. Note, however, that the arrowheads are preset. There are a number available by default, but I haven't found a way to make them smaller if so desired.

Top Tags