cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Adding a link to both the first and last page on the same line of a table of contents.

BenjaminCoast
9-Granite

Adding a link to both the first and last page on the same line of a table of contents.

Hi there, 

I was wondering if it possible to add a link to both the first page and last page of a section.

Like for example, bellow has a has a section that starts on page 1 and ends at page 13. What we're wanting to have happen is when you click on the 1, you'll be sent to the 1st page of that section. Conversely, when you click on the 13, you'll be sent to the last page of that section.

TOC_2.png

I'm not sure if this functionality is possible, but if anyone has any clues on how it could be done I'd appreciate the assistance. 

2 REPLIES 2

This is a function of the stylesheet. Judging by your screenshot I'd say you're using FOSI stylesheets, or possibly XSL-FO or Styler. Normally you would contact whoever supplied the stylesheet and ask them to do this work. If you're doing it yourself you would need to learn the relevant stylesheet language and then make the required changes. It should be possible without too much effort.

We're using styler, and we've been tasked to make this change. I've gone through the help guide and documentation but didn't find anything that seemed relevant to what we're trying to do.

Top Tags