Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adepters archive

ptc-953926
1-Newbie

Adepters archive

Can anyone tell me where the adepters archive is now located and how I
would search it? I thought I found it, but nothing I searched for
returned a hit (including "Arbortext"). So, I'm stumped.

Dave Hintz

Siemens

8 REPLIES 8

Hi Dave,

There's a "Search Forum" link on the lefthand side of the PTC/USER website
that hosts adepters. You may be able to click on
&op=se to get there, or
you may have to go to

Thanks PG and Jason. I can search now!

PLB
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:ptc-953926)

Can anyone tell me if the Search on Arbortext forum has been disabled?
I already used it in the past but today it does not seem to work. Even a search on "XUI" or on "ACL" gives 0 result (when "Public Discussions- Adepters" is selected in the "Categories" box).

I tried the "recipe" given by Jason in this thread: searching "entity" with Adepters selected gives no result, searching with nothing selectd inCategories gives 931 results in various forums !?!

Any clue?

Tx,
Pascale

In Reply to:

Thanks PG and Jason. I can search now!

Jeff,

Can you shed any light on this?

Thanks,

Brian

It worked for me, Pascale. Maybe it was temporarily down but it's working now, or perhaps you made other selections (such as "Time Constraints") that limited your search.

If you still have trouble, then you should contact -.

PG

To: -Subject: [adepters] - RE: Adepters archiveFrom: pascale.leblanc@swift.comDate: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 08:12:22 -0700
Can anyone tell me if the Search on Arbortext forum has been disabled?I already used it in the past but today it does not seem to work. Even a search on "XUI" or on "ACL" gives 0 result (when "Public Discussions - Adepters" is selected in the "Categories" box).
I tried the "recipe" given by Jason in this thread: searching "entity" with Adepters selected gives no result, searching with nothing selectd in Categories gives 931 results in various forums !?!
Any clue?
Tx,PascaleIn Reply to:
Thanks PG and Jason. I can search now!From: PG Bartlett [
PLB
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:ptc-953926)

Well, now it's also working for me, so I guess it was only a temporary failure or maybe a network problem
I already noticed that trying to connect to PTC in the afternoons (from Europe) is really slow. It's better today but it's Friday evening, so maybe my "competitors" are alreadyon their way tohome;-)
Thanks, PG, foryour answer - I can now testify thatyouare still a very active and helpful Adepter ;-0
Nice week-end to all !

Pascale

In Reply to:

It worked for me, Pascale. Maybe it was temporarily down but it's working now, or perhaps you made other selections (such as "Time Constraints") that limited your search.

If you still have trouble, then you should contact -.

PG

Glad to help, Pascale. The website is pretty slow from here too. I think that's an ongoing problem and I'm sure they're aware of it.

On a personal note, some of you may be interested to know that today is my last day in Michigan. The moving truck just left and tomorrow morning, I'll be on my way to a suburb of Baltimore, Maryland. I'm moving there for family reasons, but I'm hoping to find interesting work when I get there.

PG

From: pascale.leblanc@swift.comDate: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 10:50:15 -0700
Well, now it's also working for me, so I guess it was only a temporary failure or maybe a network problemI already noticed that trying to connect to PTC in the afternoons (from Europe) is really slow. It's better today but it's Friday evening, so maybe my "competitors" are already on their way to home ;-)Thanks, PG, for your answer - I can now testify that you are still a very active and helpful Adepter ;-0Nice week-end to all !
Pascale
Announcements