cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Arbortext 6.1 custom application issue when upgraded to ATX 7.0

arupkundu
5-Regular Member

Arbortext 6.1 custom application issue when upgraded to ATX 7.0

We are using arbortext 6.1, we are using custom application containing different schemas and it is referenced from a server....application works fine in arbortext 6.1 but the same same application is not working properly in arbortext 7.0 getting unknown tags and attribute errors saying its not defined in xsd file, which is really strange.

structure of the application is each schema folder is different under doctypes for ex - doctypes->diagonostic, doctypes->description etc so each schema has its own xsd files, schema template and catalog file, dcf file etc.

need help on this asap!

please let me know the root cause of this issue

Awaiting your reply

8 REPLIES 8

At some point they switch from dita 1.2 to 1.3 in 7.0 M60. This made our application not happy. See case 

CS263588.

Bryon
arupkundu
5-Regular Member
(To:bfriesen)

i dont have access to see the cases, could you please elaborate the issue

The title is Upgrade to 7.0 M060 open document almost everything is out of context Arbortext Styer 7.0 M060

Resolution:

Bryon

arupkundu
5-Regular Member

Information is not clear enough on what to be done and where it has to done to fix the issue, could you please explain the resolution little briefly

We sent our application out to the consultants, and let them make the required changes as I could not figure out what needed to be changed from Dita 1.2 to 1.3.

Bryon

arupkundu
5-Regular Member

can you suggest me any resolution for this?

arupkundu
5-Regular Member

Any changes to be done when 6.1 32 bit customized arbortext application package being used in 64 bit atx 7.0?

Please suggest me what to be done

Other than sends it to a consultant for modification. You could try installing Editor 7.0 M050. It should still use dita 1.2.

Bryon

Top Tags