cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Arbortext AAD 4.4 M080 Print Services Problem with TOC

GregoryMackenzi
1-Newbie

Arbortext AAD 4.4 M080 Print Services Problem with TOC

Hi,

I am using the 4.4 M080 print services and I noticed that on page 1 of a Data Module the Table of Contents lists the paras 1, 2, 3, 3.2, 3.2 and then stops. There are a couple of figures after para 3.2 and then the text content resumes. There should be entries for 4 through 5.4.3 since the data module contains more content. Does anyone have a quick fix for this?

Greg

5 REPLIES 5

In each case where the TOC stops, a figure is inserted into the printed publication.

I vaguely remember having, probaly, similar issue with earlier 4.4 M0x0. Are those figures "normal" or landscape (inside a foldout element)?

The sequence is a portrait figure followed by two foldouts... Then more levelledPara elements

The figure and foldout with two graphics are nested inside levelled paras

I upgraded the PTC AAD S1000D Stylesheets to the ones that came with 4.4 M090 and now the TOC in each Data Module no longer lists anything but the top level element title Description. If there are references, and opening and closing content in procedures that is also listed, but the titles of numbered leveledPara(s) are not listed in the TOC.

Top Tags