cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Arbortext Editor/Architect evaluation license

PeterFlynn
1-Newbie

Arbortext Editor/Architect evaluation license

I had an evaluation copy of Editor and Architect (along with a lot of other editors) a few years ago at the start of my PhD research on the usability of XML editors. I now need to run my test harness on the same set of software as a final update, to ensure I am not misrepresenting any product, but I am unable to download a second evaluation copy (error message says "You have entered an invalid product code" although there was nowhere to enter any code). It advises me to use www.ptc.com/olm/contacts.htm but all the phone numbers given for non-US users (me) are the same number (!) and all of them are unobtainable because they are 0-800 numbers which cannot be dialled from another country (and my local one for Ireland is invalid). I managed to get a number for the Munich support centre, but they are either permanently busy or the ringing times out. Is there an email address I can contact someone in PTC on for this enquiry? Peter Flynn peter.flynn@mars.ucc.ie
1 REPLY 1

Hi Peter, Are you still struggling with this? I know that PTC stores your email address when you download an eval and won't let you do it again. Contact me on +44 7753 915 609 or peter.li@simonsoftuk.com Cheers Pete
Top Tags