cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Arbortext FOSIs MIL-DTL-87929

KimberlyWillmot
1-Newbie

Arbortext FOSIs MIL-DTL-87929

Good morning - I am trying to find an Arbortext FOSI for MIL-DTL-87929,
Detail Specification for Technical Manuals, operation and Maintenance
Instructions in Work Package Format. Does anyone have an Arbortext FOSI for
this standard they can share with me?

Thanks,

Kim Willmott

3 REPLIES 3

Kim,

Short of having a 'friend' in TMSS, PTC does have that doctype included in their Change Page for Defense (CPD) product. I have that, but can't just give you the FOSI. Not because PTC doesn'twant it given out, but because it relies completely on the CPD code for any of it's computational output. In other words, it won't work without the CPD product installed on your PE server. You can talk to PTC about the specifics, but be prepared... it's expensive. If you don't work with DOD change packages, it's not worth the investment.

TMSS has gone behind the doors of the USAF web security so you have to have a sponsor, account and access to get to the TMSS site. There, you could find the DL Publisher version of the FOSI, along with the Editor version. You'd have to convert the DLP version to work with Arbortext for printed output, but you'd at least have the structure of the FOSI.

Good Luck,

Bob

Kim, 11 years later and I have the same problem. Any luck?

Mike

Hi Mike,

If you are looking for a 87929 FOSI, I may be able to help  you. Please email me at SuzanneNapoleon@FOSIexpert.com.

Best regards,

Suzanne Napoleon

"WYSIWYG is last-century technology!"

Top Tags