cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Arbortext Stylesheet Module Error

Garvels
5-Regular Member

Arbortext Stylesheet Module Error

I made a stylesheet that was a copy of an existing, working stylesheet. I copied the modules, and, using the Organize Modules button, I removed the old modules and added in the new copied ones. I made no other changes, saved the stylesheet, and closed it. Then, when I try to re-open the stylesheet, I get the following error:

ERROR: Stylesheet includes module 'Engineering Style Sheet'  (C:\PTC\custom\doctypes\Engineering\Engineering_ditabase.style) multiple times in module hierarchy. The stylesheet module hierarchy may have been invalidated by other stylesheets that are currently open and share common modules with this stylesheet. 

I looked through the modules in Notepad and can't find any reference to my stylesheet in them. I've tried duplicating this stylesheet a few times and keep getting the same error. I was able to successfully duplicate one previously.  Is there anyway I can fix this problem? Or perhaps does somebody know where I'm going wrong?

1 REPLY 1

This is an ancient question, but thought I'd answer for others who stumble across it.

It sounds like you have nested modules. For example:

• The main stylesheet points to module A.
  • A points to module C.
  • You then added module B to the main stylesheet.
  • B also points to C.

To troubleshoot this, you'd have to remove the pointer from A or B (or both) to C.

Top Tags