cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Arbortext editor 8.2 Print Composer not showing

DH_8838333
1-Newbie

Arbortext editor 8.2 Print Composer not showing

I have installed and reinstalled Arbortext 8.2.2.0 several times now chosing the Print Composer option (yes Print Composer is on my license file say for 8.2). However PDF option is not where in the export on the menu...Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Okay, I installed Arbortext with styler along with editor and now I have Print Composer options showing up. I do not have a license for styler (just editor and print composer), but its install must awake something in the software as it would not work with installing just the editor and print composer alone. Very annoying issue.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Okay, I installed Arbortext with styler along with editor and now I have Print Composer options showing up. I do not have a license for styler (just editor and print composer), but its install must awake something in the software as it would not work with installing just the editor and print composer alone. Very annoying issue.

Top Tags