cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Bezier Short Handles

khoward
7-Bedrock

Bezier Short Handles

Hi Gang,

I maybe missing something so please forgive me if this has been answered. When drawing a Bezier path and coming back to add handles to use to smooth the curve I find that some of the handles are very short and impossible to select to lengthen. Is there a way of controlling the length of the Bezier handles without selecting them, or am I just stuck?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
RH_10205376
5-Regular Member
(To:khoward)

They changed the defaults to show the value graphs, which for position don't have handles, since one would edit the path in the comp Split the properties or switch to the temporal graph.

Thanks for the reply. That was a little different than what I was looking for, but good information.

Keith

khoward
7-Bedrock
(To:khoward)

Here is what I have done on this. If I go in and right mouse click on the Bezier and select "Element Info" I can go through and remove the handles, then close out of the edit. Then reselect the Bezier and add the handles back in, when I do this it usually add the handles back in with enough length to smooth out the Bezier.

Top Tags