cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Can I editor the image in Arbortext Editor under the circumstances do not change the picture file?

lxie1
1-Newbie

Can I editor the image in Arbortext Editor under the circumstances do not change the picture file?

Dear All,

I have question that we need add some sign (like arrowhead) in the picture, but we didn't want change the picture file.

In office word, we can add somthing like these, it likes a layers on the original picture.

ptc1.png

Could you give me any tips please? Thank you very very much!!!

Best Regards

Lorin

6 REPLIES 6
rboneti
1-Newbie
(To:lxie1)

Hi Lorin,

I've never seen a way to do this. I guess you have to edit the image file directly.

lxie1
1-Newbie
(To:rboneti)

Hi Robson,

Because the client have a image library, they want add some sign in the image, and they don't want to edit the image file.

I find the imagemap allows you to designate a linkable area or region over an image, these may not edit the image.

But for add some sign in the image, as you said, maybe we can't realize it...

Thank you very much for your help!

bfriesen
16-Pearl

You can make new arrows in a cad program and bring them in to the library. See this link http://communities.ptc.com/blogs/vpalffy/2011/03/29/add-library-parts-for-arbortext-isodraw-71

Bryon

lxie1
1-Newbie
(To:bfriesen)

It's cool, thanks Bryon!

TimPhelps
7-Bedrock

Lorin,

Did Bryon's post answer your question?

Tim

Hi Timothy,

I think it can realize it...

But we didn't have Arbortext IsoDraw, and didn't use it before.

So we don't know how to realize it ,and what the effect is

Top Tags