I would like to know if there is any possibility to interact with the "OPEN IN ARBORTEXT" action in Windchill in order to choose a specific custom folder for Arbortext.
The issue is the following :
We have 2 environment to create our S1000D content :
* A pre-production environment (which is 1 custom folder)
* A production environment (a second custom folder)
When whe open a S1000D Data module from Windchill we would like to be able to choose one or the other environment.
Some precision :
* Windchill version : 11.0 M030
* Arbortext version : 7.0 M050
* We do not have S1000D SIM module.
Thanks in advance for your ideas 🙂
We have a similar setup. We have a Windchill shortcut on the users' desktop. It points to a cmd file that sets all custom variables and then launches the internet browser pointing to Windchill.
As you can imagine, users sometimes browse to Windchill directly resulting in an "issue". But they learn quickly that they have to use the shortcut.