Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creo Illustrate figures list not displaying images

Highlighted

Re: Creo Illustrate figures list not displaying images

Gave that a shot, but still have the same issue. Thanks for the suggestion. It was worth a try.

I have the same issue with 3.1 M010 build 27 EN. Strange

Please openi a new Case for this issue: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/case/case_logger.jsp

Access is denied to me.

Pic_1.png

Interesting... Here is a screen shot.

case-13623769.JPG

Thank you, we will wait for feedback.

I received some feedback from PTC...Below is what is needed for them to investigate. My system does not actually crash when I notice my figures have disappeared. I usually notice my figures are messed up after opening the file on any given day. If anyone is able to pull this off, it might help PTC correct what is happening.

ptc_feedback.JPG

We recently upgraded to Windows 10, and thus re-installed Illustrate 3.1. So far, all of the images are displaying correctly for each user. I'll be monitoring this to make sure if they change their libraries etc, how that might affect the display. I know that upgrading may not be an option for others, but it seems to have fixed it on our end.

Thank you for sharing that. I don't think upgrading is an option right now for us, but that is good to know. And yes, please keep us updated.