cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

DITA OT Deliverables vs Resolved Map

ptc-5110902
1-Newbie

DITA OT Deliverables vs Resolved Map

I was wondering if the XML from DITA OT and Resolved Map from Arbortext Editor -> "Edit Resolved Document" -> "Style" are the same?
Do they have the same structure?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Kind regards,
Tomomi

P.S. I am sorry if the UI names above are not correct in English. Mine is in Japanese.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DITA doesn't prescribe a processing mechanism for DITA files, that is to say tools such as Arbortext or DITA Open Toolkit are free to process DITA in whatever way they feel is appropriate. In this particular case you will find that the Arbortext "Resolved Document for Styling" is unique to Arbortext. Arbortext does not use DITA OT for its publishing capabilities.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

DITA doesn't prescribe a processing mechanism for DITA files, that is to say tools such as Arbortext or DITA Open Toolkit are free to process DITA in whatever way they feel is appropriate. In this particular case you will find that the Arbortext "Resolved Document for Styling" is unique to Arbortext. Arbortext does not use DITA OT for its publishing capabilities.

Dear Gareth,

Thanks for your advice!

I am sorry to be late in the reply.

Kind regards,

Tomomi

Announcements

Top Tags