cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Data marked not to be published or not published due to filter.

nyasunobu
1-Newbie

Data marked not to be published or not published due to filter.

Dear PTC Arbortext Experts

When I tried to publish a dynamic document from my Arbortext content mannager the words 

"ATTENTION! Data marked not to be published or not published due to filter. No publishing will take place."

came up.

All that I have done to this point is

1. create a book using the template sample for doc book

2. save it a dynamic document on the content manager.

3. try to send it to publish

If anyone can help I would like to know what and when this filter or mark was set, and how i can remove it.

Thank you for all your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rdiaz
5-Regular Member
(To:nyasunobu)

Hi Ninomiya,

It sounds as if maybe you do not have a Publishing Rule for this document type.  You need to configure the publishing rules for the document type, and you can refer to Windchill Visualization Services Guide to get the information about configuring publishing rule.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rdiaz
5-Regular Member
(To:nyasunobu)

Hi Ninomiya,

It sounds as if maybe you do not have a Publishing Rule for this document type.  You need to configure the publishing rules for the document type, and you can refer to Windchill Visualization Services Guide to get the information about configuring publishing rule.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your help Mr Rafael

I got passed the Error, and was able to advance to the publication process.

Ninomiya,

Could you elaborate on how you resolved the issue?

It would be helpful to the community to know the resolution, so that anyone experiencing the same issue, will know how to resolve it.

Thanks!

Top Tags