cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Does anyone have Isodraw 7.1 yet?

TimSharp
6-Contributor

Does anyone have Isodraw 7.1 yet?

Just wondering if anyone is running 7.1 yet. We've heard that it should have been shipped on June 25th, but the PTC website still shows 7.0 as the current release. I want to try out the .jt file support that we're told it has.
6 REPLIES 6

"Tim Sharp" wrote:

Just wondering if anyone is running 7.1 yet. We've heard that it should have been shipped on June 25th, but the PTC website still shows 7.0 as the current release. I want to try out the .jt file support that we're told it has.

Hi Tim, it should be a "hickup" in the data base that you have no access to the version 7.1. when you are under maintenance. I sent an email to let it check, you should have access during the next days when this is fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience. IsoDraw 7.1. got the ProductView Adapter interface what means that these adapters can be used to import more different types of CAD files. We started with support for the jt adapter, others such as CATiA, etc. will follow. The adapter itself however has to be purchased separately, the price is rather low. I see this PV adapter support within IsoDraw as a big step forward. regards, Christian

"Christian Schmaehl" wrote:

Hi Tim, it should be a "hickup" in the data base .... regards, Christian

TimSharp
6-Contributor
(To:mbalko)

Thanks Marcus and Christian for the replies. It wasn't clear on the PTC website whether the new version had actually been released, so nice to know it should be there now. Thanks Marcus for the offer of testing a .jt file for us. Unfortunately we get our .jt files from defence suppliers and can't distrubute them, but I appreciate the offer. Can I ask what bugs you've found in the program so far - any glaringly annoying ones? thanks again Tim
TimSharp
6-Contributor
(To:TimSharp)

Any timescale for having 7.1 available for us to download in the support area of the PTC website? It's still showing 7.0.

Tim, I contacted support, they recommmend you open a call to get this fixed. Call logger is here: https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/call_logger/call_logger.jsp regards, Christian
Top Tags