cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Editor 6.0 tag display limitations

rvanbeek
1-Newbie

Editor 6.0 tag display limitations

Hi! We're using Arbortext Editor 6.0 m080. It looks like there is a limitation on how many characters will display in the tags. Some of our attributes are very long. This wasn't an issue in the previous version (5.1) that we used. Does anybody know how to remove the limits on tag display?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rvanbeek
1-Newbie
(To:rdiaz)

Thanks, Rafael. I did have full tag display selected. I looked and couldn't find anything for "Expand Attributes", unfortunately.  But, I did figure out a fix on my own for this. I supposed I should share.  All I did was created an environmental variable named APTMARKUPDISPLAYMAX and set the value at 999. No more problems.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rdiaz
5-Regular Member
(To:rvanbeek)

Hi Robert,

In the 'View" menu dropdown, what are the settings for the tag display (Full, Partial, or None)

Also, is "Expand Attributes" checked, or not?

rvanbeek
1-Newbie
(To:rdiaz)

Thanks, Rafael. I did have full tag display selected. I looked and couldn't find anything for "Expand Attributes", unfortunately.  But, I did figure out a fix on my own for this. I supposed I should share.  All I did was created an environmental variable named APTMARKUPDISPLAYMAX and set the value at 999. No more problems.

Top Tags