cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Error Message

ReeceJr2017
9-Granite

Error Message

App Publish

Error: Pg 1 New page sequence not specified; used fallback 'defaultPage'. [1035] (1:"editorDom0"#2;/})

i am very new using Arbortext, when i preview PDF page, the background color is red with elements showing

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I agree with you... before your response i tried using different out of the box style sheets and some worked, I am learning arbortext, i was tasked with a parts catalog project and i am working on the cover page at the moment and like i said earlier when i reviewed the PDF it is in red and has elements displaying.  i am a newbie, i am currently going through all of the tutorials, documentation, etc.  but it is a a learning curve. i will be asking a lot of questions as i go.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

This sounds like a stylesheet error, which is very unlikely in the "out of the box" stylesheets. You might need to track this down with whoever developed or supplied the stylesheets for you.

(What it's saying is it can't find the "page sequence" to use for the content, likely meaning that an unexpected context has been encountered)

I agree with you... before your response i tried using different out of the box style sheets and some worked, I am learning arbortext, i was tasked with a parts catalog project and i am working on the cover page at the moment and like i said earlier when i reviewed the PDF it is in red and has elements displaying.  i am a newbie, i am currently going through all of the tutorials, documentation, etc.  but it is a a learning curve. i will be asking a lot of questions as i go.

Top Tags