cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Evaluation License Key Not Received

ptc-5188125
1-Newbie

Evaluation License Key Not Received

Hi,

I created an account for downloading Arbortext Editor free trial version on 19th july and requested for the evaluation license key but still havent received the key.

Can someone please help me withi this ?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I just tested the Free Download page the licensing is working for Editor+Styler. Please let me know if you have further issues.

Thanks

Susan Fort

Solution Manager, Aerospace and Defense

T 937.743.6356
E
-

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi Snehlata,

Try to contact with PTC by using this email: -

If you have questions, click - to send a message to Arbortext.

Thanks Vladimir...

You're welcome.

Hi Vladimir,

I tried reaching the ptc team for License Key on the email Id u gave...but I did not get any reply and have still not received the key. I mailed them twice on 22nd and 24th july.

Can u please guide me what should I do now ?

Thanks,

Snehlata.

Hi Snehlata,

To request a license file, you will need to provide the Host ID. If you give me your Host ID I will try to re-request an evaluation license.

P.S. You downloaded a trial version without any problems?

Hi Vladimir,

I am also not received mail for Arbortext. My Host Id: 90-4C-E5-44-07-83. Can you please get it.

It seems that this option is not working. I also tried to send a request for a trial license, but no reply received. I created a new case for the technical support, but the answer is also not followed (I waited for a response for a month). The address (-) indicated on the trial license supports not responding.

Hi,

I just tested the Free Download page the licensing is working for Editor+Styler. Please let me know if you have further issues.

Thanks

Susan Fort

Solution Manager, Aerospace and Defense

T 937.743.6356
E
-

Hi Susan...tried for the license key and received it today..Thanks a lot !!,,:)

Top Tags