cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Generated text error for DivisionReference in AE 7.0

enordman99
2-Guest

Generated text error for DivisionReference in AE 7.0

I'm working in Styler 7.0 with an APP-based stylesheet and I have two instances where the DivisionReference is pulling in the wrong data when used in Generated Content.

I'm using DivisionReference in a ufe to pull in the title of a chapter within a book object. If a formalpara tag is used in a chapter, the DivisionReference pulls in the content of the formalpara's title tag, even though the Division reference is only supposed to be looking at the chapter division (and formalpara isn't even listed under the possible divisions to select from).

The other instance is I'm using DivisionReference in another ufe to pull in the number of a chapter within a book object. The counter for the chapter number is getting set incorrectly under a specific condition (a prior chapter within the part has a table with a specific attribute applied). The stylesheet thinks all chapters after the chapter with a table in it have the same chapter number, and I can't figure out how to adjust the counter so it's working correctly.

Do these sound like bugs in the software, or just bugs in the stylesheet? Is there a good way to figure out why the DivisionReference is pulling in the wrong information?

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags