cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Graphics in sub-directory

goreggioni-2
2-Guest

Graphics in sub-directory

Hi,

Again troubled with images...

I'va tried to set the graphics path in the preferences of the editor (Arbortext 6 M010) as a sub-directory but whatever the way I write it it doesn't work:

I have all graphics in a sub-sub-folder named "cuadernoestudio/images_xml" and in the graphics path I've tried with the proper use of colons and all variations of " and "/"):

"cuadernoestudio\images_xml"

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Gabriel--

Did you try prefixing the path with a dot "." (for current directory)?
Try this:

"./cuadernoestudio/images_xml"

--Clay

Clay Helberg

Senior Consultant

TerraXML

1380 Forest Park Circle, Suite 100

Lafayette, CO 80027

Hi Clay,

No, It doesn't work.

Before having to reinstall the Editor, I would like to know if I I'm missing something, or It's simply a malfunction of my Editor...

Gabriel Oreggioni

If there is a finite number of paths preceding your "cuadernoestudio\images_xml" directory, you can list all of the potential paths separated by semi-colons.

i.e.
pathA\cuadernoestudio\images_xml; pathB\cuadernoestudio\images_xml; pathC\cuadernoestudio\images_xml; etc. etc. I don't know what the limit is on the number of paths you can use, or if there is a limit at all.

If the possibilities are infinite, then I have no more suggestions, other than to tell you to place all of your images in the same folder(s) on the network and use unique filenames.
Top Tags