cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

How can I restrict the image size in the table and the page?

lxie1
1-Newbie

How can I restrict the image size in the table and the page?

Dear all,

I met a problem, when I using the styleshhet(.style file) which is customized for publish a document, the image is over the table and the page, but when I change to use the default stylesheet (for example: ditabase.style), it's ok.

But I didn't know how to set the restrictions, could you tell me or give any suggestion?

Your assistance will be highly appreciated in this regard.

Thanking you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rdiaz
5-Regular Member
(To:lxie1)

Not certain I'm following your use case.

You control the graphic through the stylesheet? Are you inserting it as gentext, or just modifying it based on it's context? You stated in ditabase, it works fine. Can you compare what property sets and keeps settings are different between the two?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TimPhelps
7-Bedrock

Is the image scaled smaller in the ditabase.style file?

Are there KEEPS set that prevent a page break between the figure and table?

This could cause the page to overflow.

rdiaz
5-Regular Member
(To:TimPhelps)

Hi Lorin,

Was Tim's input useful? Are you still having issues? Let us know. Thanks!

lxie1
1-Newbie
(To:rdiaz)

Yes, I have set it useful, maybe it's correct.

But I didn't use this way, I control it by other method in stylesheet, and I find it's hard to me to find detail information here

rdiaz
5-Regular Member

Not certain I'm following your use case.

You control the graphic through the stylesheet? Are you inserting it as gentext, or just modifying it based on it's context? You stated in ditabase, it works fine. Can you compare what property sets and keeps settings are different between the two?

lxie1
1-Newbie
(To:rdiaz)

Thank you Rafael.

Yes, I use the gentext to control it, and I also think there must be some different points, I would try to find it, thanks again!

Top Tags