cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to activate an evaluation license for Arbortext Editor?

veg
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

How to activate an evaluation license for Arbortext Editor?

Hi,

Can someone help me out in activating an evaluation trial for Arbortext Editor.

The evaluation license key request form link seems to be retired.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RayStachowiak
12-Amethyst
(To:veg)

I agree, at one time it was not working but now it seems to be up and running. Make sure you fill out the application, are registered in PTC and then accept license agreement. The instructions I went through on the site seem pretty clear, why don't you try it again.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Hi,

As far as I know now to request a trial version you need to contact with your local PTC reseller. So you can find a software partner here: Find a Software Partner - PTC 

jbo
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:VladimirN)

Hi,

Could you explain what needs to be done exactly? The page is no longer existing and I don't know how to get the key tomy free trial version.

Thanks

jbo
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:VladimirN)

Does it also apply to first time licenses? Do I need to get them from a reseller?

rdiaz
5-Regular Member

Hi all,

I don't work with licensing or sales, so I'm not up on this.

However, the link in the original poster's post leads to a valid site for me, and states it will provide a temporary license for Arbortext 6.1 (the most recent release)

Perhaps the page was down temporarily?  Or are you seeing a certain message after hitting 'Submit'?

RayStachowiak
12-Amethyst

I agree, at one time it was not working but now it seems to be up and running. Make sure you fill out the application, are registered in PTC and then accept license agreement. The instructions I went through on the site seem pretty clear, why don't you try it again.

rdiaz
5-Regular Member

Hi Vijay,

Were you finally able to get through on the site?

Let us know if you are still encountering issues.  Thanks!

Top Tags