cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How to change the 'Highlights' position ?

fabien_be
3-Visitor

How to change the 'Highlights' position ?

Hi All,

I'm working on the customization of a stylesheet. When I try to publish my CMM, I find that the highlights position is after the title page. Which attribute in the FOSI I must modify to make sure that the highlights appear before the title page?

For your information, SGML tag concerned is transltr, the first element in mfmatr.

If you can show some FOSI examples, it will help a lot !

Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1

It would be good to know what DTD you are using. I looked in 40051 and the tags were not there. Usually the FOSI is set up based on how the DTD is structured. usually the title page is based on the main document tag, and then other sections follow. Moving the Front matter could involve a bit of work and some skill at using writing FOSI code. I have done it but it depends on how structured you FOSI is and what dependencies there are. It is hard to determine how easy it might be.without seeing the DTD and the FOSI that goes with it.

Top Tags