cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to include BOM table(Illustrated Part List) in Arbortext Editor?

hmungekar
1-Newbie

How to include BOM table(Illustrated Part List) in Arbortext Editor?

HI,

I want to add BOM table in Arbortext for a service manual. I am adding BOM table manually in the Editor. I would like to know if there is any other way to add BOM table automatically in the Editor.

ScreenShot010.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I was not using Service Information Manager. Now I have started using SIM approach which has solved my problem. Thanks for your time and advice.

Sorry for late reply.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Have you worked with Windchill Service Information Manager?

Is the table content in Excel or a comma separated list? If so, have you attemped to copy and then paste into Arbortext Editor using Edit > Paste Excel?

See Arbortext Help Center topic "Importing Excel tables".

Hi,

I was not using Service Information Manager. Now I have started using SIM approach which has solved my problem. Thanks for your time and advice.

Sorry for late reply.

Have you been able to resolve this issue?

Did the suggestion help?

We're facing this issue as well, but we do not have Service Information Manager. Whenever we Paste -> Excel, it brings over a blank table. All of the table dimensions are maintained from the Excel spreadsheet, but none of the content carries over.

Is there any way to bring the content over as well as the cell/table dimensions?

Top Tags