cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

How to update the 6.0 stylesheet for 6.1.

rkumar-3
1-Newbie

How to update the 6.0 stylesheet for 6.1.

I have a stylesheet developed for Styler 6.0 when i try to use this stylesheet in 6.1 and to publish pdf output the graphics started overlaping and Showing Event Log Error =>

<Level>ERROR</Level><Message>Pg 4 All Table Columns too narrow to

fit text - exit table [1201] (3:"_s_h_o_w_4_"#350) (2:"stylesheet0:Element:image:image_everywhere_else:onEnter"#2087)

(1:"editorDom0"#{0;/RDStyle/ResolvedMap/bookmap/chapter[2]/body/section/fig/image/alt})

It also shows an error => the pre exported FOSI is out of date and should be re exported.

Screen shot attached .How to update the 6.0 stylesheet for 6.1.

6 REPLIES 6
bfriesen
17-Peridot
(To:rkumar-3)

I wil ltake a guess at it and it sounds line you will need to open the stylesheet in styler, then export your stylesheet as a fosi. You will then rename it to .genfos and save it in the same location as the style sheet.

Bryon

Hi thanks for the reply,

I have already tried that option even then it shows the same error. Can you please tell me some alternate method to resolve this issue. It will be a great help.

Regards,

Rajendra Kumar.

rdiaz
5-Regular Member
(To:rkumar-3)

Hi Rajendra,

Have you had any progress on this issue? Does modifying the table in question (styled in context image:image_everywhere_else) help any?

TimPhelps
7-Bedrock
(To:rdiaz)

Rajendra,

Where did you place a4_portrait.genfos after exporting a4_portrait.fos and renaming it?

It should be placed in the same directory as the style sheet.

Did you have any FOSI source edits in you 6.0 stylesheets?

Hi Phelps,

i placed genfos file in same stylesheet directory. I dont have FOSI source edits, but i have one APP_template.3f file using in optional APP template to associate with stylesheet.

rkumar-3
1-Newbie
(To:rdiaz)

Hi Diaz,

The issue overlapping images and contents is solved by updating stylesheet fosi and genfos, but still some of the APP codes are not working in 6.1 version.

Top Tags