cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How to update the 6.0 stylesheet for 6.1.

rkumar-3
1-Newbie

How to update the 6.0 stylesheet for 6.1.

I have a stylesheet developed for Styler 6.0 when i try to use this stylesheet in 6.1 and to publish pdf output the graphics started overlaping and Showing Event Log Error =>

<Level>ERROR</Level><Message>Pg 4 All Table Columns too narrow to

fit text - exit table [1201] (3:"_s_h_o_w_4_"#350) (2:"stylesheet0:Element:image:image_everywhere_else:onEnter"#2087)

(1:"editorDom0"#{0;/RDStyle/ResolvedMap/bookmap/chapter[2]/body/section/fig/image/alt})

It also shows an error => the pre exported FOSI is out of date and should be re exported.

Screen shot attached .How to update the 6.0 stylesheet for 6.1.

6 REPLIES 6

I wil ltake a guess at it and it sounds line you will need to open the stylesheet in styler, then export your stylesheet as a fosi. You will then rename it to .genfos and save it in the same location as the style sheet.

Bryon

Hi thanks for the reply,

I have already tried that option even then it shows the same error. Can you please tell me some alternate method to resolve this issue. It will be a great help.

Regards,

Rajendra Kumar.

rdiaz
5-Regular Member
(To:rkumar-3)

Hi Rajendra,

Have you had any progress on this issue? Does modifying the table in question (styled in context image:image_everywhere_else) help any?

TimPhelps
7-Bedrock
(To:rdiaz)

Rajendra,

Where did you place a4_portrait.genfos after exporting a4_portrait.fos and renaming it?

It should be placed in the same directory as the style sheet.

Did you have any FOSI source edits in you 6.0 stylesheets?

Hi Phelps,

i placed genfos file in same stylesheet directory. I dont have FOSI source edits, but i have one APP_template.3f file using in optional APP template to associate with stylesheet.

rkumar-3
1-Newbie
(To:rdiaz)

Hi Diaz,

The issue overlapping images and contents is solved by updating stylesheet fosi and genfos, but still some of the APP codes are not working in 6.1 version.

Top Tags