cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How to use XSL-Transformation with Arbortext Editor 6.1 (ACL/Javascript)?

hbestler
12-Amethyst

How to use XSL-Transformation with Arbortext Editor 6.1 (ACL/Javascript)?

Dear community,

we would like to use an xsl-transformation script over the opened document in Arbortext Editor 6.1. For this we tried to define a shortcut in acl which calls the xsl-transformation.

Unfortunately we cannot find any command or an useful article in the helpcenter for this. We think this is maybe possible with the use of acl with javascript. Does anybody from you have experience about xslt in arbortext editor 6.1 with acl/javascript?

Thank you a lot in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Gareth,

thank you for your answer. Meanwhile i solved this issue. To start a xsl-script from the AE we use a content pipeline.

In helpcenter we found the helpful chapter 'Using ACL with Pipelines and Filters'. The functions 'get_composer()' and 'run_composer()' did help to start a transformation from with acl.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

The standard way of transforming in Arbortext is via PE (Publishing Engine), as a web-service. If you want to do this client-side, I suspect the easiest method will be to call into Java from ACL (or Javascript).

Hi Gareth,

thank you for your answer. Meanwhile i solved this issue. To start a xsl-script from the AE we use a content pipeline.

In helpcenter we found the helpful chapter 'Using ACL with Pipelines and Filters'. The functions 'get_composer()' and 'run_composer()' did help to start a transformation from with acl.

Top Tags