cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

IsoDraw 7.1 Not Exporting Graphic Layer - only exports callouts and leader lines "WebCGM 2.0" Export

chiodos_tecsysi
1-Newbie

IsoDraw 7.1 Not Exporting Graphic Layer - only exports callouts and leader lines "WebCGM 2.0" Export

Has anyone ever came accross this issue with IsoDraw Export?

Using IsoDraw I "placed" the tif, created leader lines/ callouts, and exported "as usual" to WebCGM 2.0...It seemed to export o.k. until I tried to insert into Arbortext Editor, and I noticed that only the leader lines/ callouts were showing. I opened the CGM file-same thing "only callouts/lines" ....So I checked the original "IsoDraw" file and it still included graphic...So the problem must be at Export-but everything looks o.k.....Did I accidently change an advanced setting somewhere, or has there maybe been an update that is causing a conflict between software applications at export

Versions:

Arbortext Editor 5.3

Arbortext IsoDraw 7.1 ~~~~~Exporting to WebCGM2.0~~~~~~

1 REPLY 1

Just a guess, but I'd suggest checking your layer window. I remember having some of our illustrators accidentally turning layer export off when locking/unlocking layers.

Top Tags