cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

IsoDraw Macro version compatability

JB99
1-Newbie

IsoDraw Macro version compatability

Is it possible for a macro written in 7.2 to work in 7.1? I have written macros in 7.2 but I am now working on a system with 7.1(don't ask long story). some of the simple macros will run but on some of the more involved macros I get errors and the macro stops. Here is one of the errors I am receiving;

iso+error.png

Any help would be appreciated. I think this is a compatibility issue and I am going have to work to get back to at least 7.2 if not 7.3.

Thanks,

Keith

3 REPLIES 3
thendricks
3-Visitor
(To:JB99)

If my eyes don't decieve me, I don't think I had to update that macro when we upgraded. Might want to step through the macro to see what values are what. My first guess however is that the Compare_Left variable might not be declared.

Hi Trevor,

The problem is I went BACK not forward. I am trying to run 7.2 macros in 7.1 My problems my be over on this front though I just received the 7.3 software. Now just waiting on IT to come install.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Keith

I did catch that you were going back. My point was that if no change was needed going forward the reverse should be true as well. Again, I'd suggest checking your variables. Otherwise, post your macro and perhaps I can take a look.

Top Tags