cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Isodraw 7.0 shortcut keys?

Savera
1-Newbie

Isodraw 7.0 shortcut keys?

Good day All, Can anyone give me a list of Keyboard shortcuts or shortcut keys which are used in Isodraw 7.0

Thanks for your cooperation in Advance - Velu

7 REPLIES 7

Shortcut keys are easily documented in IsoDraw. Go to Help | Quick Reference... in the menu. All shortcut keys are listed and are organized by function.

How about a list of all the shortcut keys that don't show up in any of those lists (under 'Quick Reference')? For example: Ctrl-K = Preview (toggle), Ctrl-D = Duplicate, Ctrl-T = Repeat last function (VERY useful), Ctrl-A = Select All, etc.. I found those by accident, so I'm assuming there are others(?) I'm specifically looking for ones to toggle everything at the bottom left of the window (grid alignment, grid and element snaps (magnetic points)).

JB99
1-Newbie
(To:Savera)

Here is a simple list I created. If you have more or find more please post them.

Keith

Great - thanks for the list! I did find a few more, and also noticed that some of mine behave differently than what's on the list (ctrl+number keys). I added those as well.

I am still hoping to find shortcuts for toggling the grid alignment and element snaps (magnetic points) functions. Anyone know about those?

Chris

Thanks for the list of keyboard shortcuts!

CTRL & UP ARROW = Callout +1

CTRL & DOWN ARROW = Callout -1

CTRL & UP ARROW & SHIFT = Callout +5

CTRL & DOWN ARROW & SHIFT = Callout -5

Vaduga1
1-Newbie
(To:Savera)

END Key ------> Zoom Page Size.

Ctrl+END -----> Zoom selected object.

1 to 0 --------> First Ten Pallet Window tool.

Shift + + ----------------> Selection and manipulation of element in group

f -----------------> Fillet

t -----------------> Tangent

e -----------------> Chamfer

s -----------------> Scale

m -----------------> Mirror

r -----------------> Rotate

d ----------------->Projection from one plane to another

c -----------------> drawing of parallel path from both side

a -----------------> Drawing of text element

Top Tags