cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Isodraw Arrowheads

ptc-1201602
1-Newbie

Isodraw Arrowheads

Hi, Is there any way that you can control the size of arrowhead without it being fixed to the lineweight used (ie; small arrowhead on a thick line) the only way i see fit at the moment is to place another line of different thickness over a thin line with arrow?
3 REPLIES 3

"russell trim" wrote:

Hi, Is there any way that you can control the size of arrowhead without it being fixed to the lineweight used (ie; small arrowhead on a thick line) the only way i see fit at the moment is to place another line of different thickness over a thin line with arrow?

Markus, Many thanks for your reply, there is just one thing that maybe i didn't quite explain myself clearly enough. So this is what i am trying to achieve.... Isodraw will automatically put an arrowhead on a line in ratio to the linethickness used (small arrowhead on a thin line, & a big arrowhead on a thick line). What i wanted to do was to have the same size arrowhead regardless of which line thickness i use. (see attachment). I can only achieve this by drawing a thin line with arrow and then place a thicker line over the top of the leader.

Hello Russell, IsoDraw comes with the fix set of arrow heads and these are always dependent on the line wheight as you experienced. Currently it is not possible to use the arrow heads independently. Regards, Christian
Top Tags