cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Isodraw Preferences file (.prf)

FrancisPaille
7-Bedrock

Isodraw Preferences file (.prf)

We are using Isodraw local and via CSDB, we are not able to update .prf file for the version in CSDB same as the one local???

Somebody have idea where i could find location of .prf for the CDBD???

Thanks a lot!!

5 REPLIES 5

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\PTC\IsoDraw\Preferences\ for a standard user. Not sure if yours is in the same location.

Bryon

Thanks Bryon,

We are using 2 licence of Isodraw, one for creatin illustrations local (but server licence) and one to import illustration into our publication system via PTC CSDB S1000D.

For the local Isodraw your right! it is located in our C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\PTC\IsoDraw\Preferences

but we have issue one the one in CSDB. We are trying to update the same custumize pref in both version without result. We dont know where it is located??? that cause huge problemes or Hatching substitution and linetype in our final publication... all our illustration hiden line, doted line, leader line with dot, leader line with arrow and all our Hatching change... major issue with our custumer...

Thanks a lot!!

We have found that not having the templates installed also causes issues, they could be located here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\PTC\PTC Arbortext IsoDraw 7.3\Program\Templates

or

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\PTC\IsoDraw\Templates

The templates should be in one location only, not both locations.

Bryon

we got it into our 

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\PTC\IsoDraw\Templates

but not the other one... i call our IT to transfer it, Admin role is required for us... I test that and came back for result!!!

Thanks again!!

puting pref into

C:\Program Files (x86)\PTC\Arbortext IsoDraw 7.3\Program\Preferences

also

did not solved our issue... problem still active...

Top Tags