cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Isodraw .emf size problem...

AnthonyPhillips
1-Newbie

Isodraw .emf size problem...

We upgraded three seats to v7.3 several months ago, to solve a .wmf size issue in Word (8 inches in Isodraw = 6 inches in Word.) Our three seats of v7.3 have been producing consistently correct .emf files on our two Windows 7 machiines and one XP64 machine until last week, when the XP64 installation whent back to generating incorrectly sized .emf files.

I've tried them in various Office apps and even in Adobe Illustrator, but the only time the .emf files are displayed at the correct size is when imported back into Isodraw. I also have re-installed v7.3 on the XP64 machine with no luck. We plan to upgrade the XP machine to Windows 7 in about 2 months, but there's no guarantee that will work, and we need the capability now, rather than later....Has anyone else experienced simalar problems?

I have attached an .emf and the original Isodraw file...

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Anthony,

Have you tried to contact with PTC's technical support? You can create a "Create a New Support Case", here: https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/case/case_logger.jsp

yes i have, thanks

Top Tags