cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

List Ordering

tgalvin
1-Newbie

List Ordering

Hi everyone,

I've been having some trouble getting my lists to sequence properly. I've included a screenshot below:

List+Order+Problem.png

If you know how to fix this problem, please help me out. Thank You!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the help Gareth. What we found out was that each individual list needed a seperate counter in the FOSI (itemct1, itemct2, itemct3, etc.)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

That looks awful! Whatever stylesheet (.style or .fos) you are using to display the markup has errors in it. What doctype are you using? The stylesheets are part of the doctype.

It is! I've been going nuts trying to figure out what's wrong with it. We're using a .fos for our SGML document. Should we try using a different FOSI Stylesheet?

Whoever gave you the FOSI stylesheet should be able to fix it? If you have to work with it yourself then you will have to start learning the FOSI language. It is an SGML dialect which applies formatting information to elements, attributes, etc.

Thank you for the help Gareth. What we found out was that each individual list needed a seperate counter in the FOSI (itemct1, itemct2, itemct3, etc.)

Top Tags