cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Metrics on Isodraw CADProcess

lastdriveon
5-Regular Member

Metrics on Isodraw CADProcess

Hi All,

I have a customer here in India Atlas Copco GECIA,which is into Technical and Service Parts information creation and publishing.

As a part of their deliverable, they also create Technical illustration using Isodraw CADProcess.

They have reduced their time at least by 26%,for creating the technical illustration,when compared to their previous processes.

I would like to know(benchmark) how much more scope is there to reduce this time further?

So if we benchmark,how much time other/your companies are taking to create illustrations,lets say  for an an assembly of 10 components and 5 illustrations?

For example it could be 5 man/hours for an assembly of 10 components and creating 5 illustrations.

I would like to benchmark it with in what time other companies are doing it ,if we take the parameter of 10 components and 5 illustrations.

Please let me know if you need more information and interested to discuss it further in detail.

Thanks and Regards,

Mayur Agare

1 REPLY 1
lastdriveon
5-Regular Member
(To:lastdriveon)

‌Hi All,

Any update on this?

Any decent comparisonof a small assembly is also ok.

Thanks,

Mayur

Top Tags