cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Modify PDF page location

Support_TechPub
5-Regular Member

Modify PDF page location

Currently using ArborText Editor with Styler 6.1. I am attempting to change the pages location after publishing my document to PDF (I need that my document start by transltr). I am using FOS folder (.fos) 

7 REPLIES 7

If I understand the question correctly, your pdf is opening on page 3 and you want it to open on page 1? If so this can be done in Adobe pro. Click file, properties, initial view and change open page to 1.

Bryon

Support_TechPub
5-Regular Member
(To:bfriesen)

Thank you for your answer!

No, the problem is more complicated than that. I have a FOSI that gives me after the publication of my PDF document the page 1 instead of the page 3.

I look for the parameter that allows me to change the position of the pages in the fosi.

what DTD are you using?

Suzanne Napoleon

I'm using the Component Maintenance Manual (CMM) DTD, extracted from ispec 2200 revision 2016.1 (refer to page 4-268 chapter 4-2-22). 

Do I correctly understand that transltr is appearing on page 3, but you want it to be the first page of the PDF output? If so, your FOSI needs to be changed.

Suzanne Napoleon

www.FOSIexpert.com

Yes that's the problem, but I do not know where to edit in the FOSI to get this result!

My FOSI QuickStart Tutorials and my book Practical FOSI are available for purchase at http://fosiexpert.com/products.html. If you are interested in FOSI consulting, please contact me at SuzanneNapoleon@FOSIexpert.com.

Suzanne

Top Tags