cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Need a Really Simple Isodraw Instruction

ptc-2268933
1-Newbie

Need a Really Simple Isodraw Instruction

Hey guys, played around with isodraw on and off for awhile. I can't find the answer in the documentation, but it should be a relatively simple answer. How do i get images to go inside the grid box? I open pvz and other cad types, and they always bigger than and far away from the grid. All the instructions show them as already being inside.

Many thanks

Bryon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Your image is in the 3D enviroment, if you click on the camera, then click ok your image will be converted to 2D. If you need more or less detail click on options and move the slider accordingly, the smaller the number the more lines will show up. Once you have done this highlight your image by clicking on one of the lines, four red squares should show up around your image. Then you can follow the above instructions from Vladimir N.

Bryon Friesen

10-17-2013 8-43-56 AM.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Do you mean "Fit elements" option (in main menu select "Edit" -> "Move" -> "Fit elements")?

Pic_1.png

Pic_2.png

I don't think so. Whether highlighted or not, Fit elements is grayed out for me. I'm referring to this.How do I get inside the box, and control the measurements of the box...

Thanks

10-17-2013+8-07-11+AM.png

Your image is in the 3D enviroment, if you click on the camera, then click ok your image will be converted to 2D. If you need more or less detail click on options and move the slider accordingly, the smaller the number the more lines will show up. Once you have done this highlight your image by clicking on one of the lines, four red squares should show up around your image. Then you can follow the above instructions from Vladimir N.

Bryon Friesen

10-17-2013 8-43-56 AM.jpg

Thank you sir! I knew it was something simple and easy. Isodraw training just doesn't get around to mentioning it.

Top Tags