cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Need to use File Opened event.

gbélanger
11-Garnet

Need to use File Opened event.

I need to call a method right after a file is opened in the editor.

Is there such an event somewhere ?  I can't find it.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your answer, I ended up using doc_add_callback(current_doc(), 'context_changed', 'triggerContextChanged');  so that as soon as a click happened within the document, I was handling the logic from there.  Which was sufficient enough for me.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Alexia
13-Aquamarine
(To:gbélanger)

Hi,

Search the Help Center topic for 'editinit' 

• editinit subdirectory
Holds .acl, .js, .class, and .vbs files. Note that when you run Arbortext Editor with the -c option, any applications in this subdirectory are not executed at startup.
All files of the supported application types are executed each time a non-ASCII document is opened for editing. Files in this directory act on a document opened in the Edit window. 
Files in this directory act on a document opened using AOM when the OPEN_EDITINIT flag is used with the Application.openDocument method.
I hope this is of help
Alexia

Alexia

Thanks for your answer, I ended up using doc_add_callback(current_doc(), 'context_changed', 'triggerContextChanged');  so that as soon as a click happened within the document, I was handling the logic from there.  Which was sufficient enough for me.  

Top Tags