PTC/USER in partnership with PTC is excited to present the Virtual PTC/USER Arbortext Symposium 2021 on June 29.
We are currently accepting abstracts for presentations.
Actual Registration will open May 3, 2021, and we look forward to seeing you!
Thanks in advance for submitting an abstract and contributing your experience to the community's knowledge! It's members like you that make these events possible.
Presentations are targeted for:30 minutes with 15 minutes of Q&A and discussion.
Here are examples of topics we would love to hear more about.
- Customer examples of using the Digital Thread for Service
- New ways to use upstream data for service delivery
- Tips and tricks for Arbortext products
- Translation of service documentation
- Content Strategy
- Service content delivery
- AR/VR for service
- BOM transformation
- Content reuse
- Use of industry standards
- Service documentation for FA&D
- Publishing to multiple formats
To submit click HERE.
Here is the proposed agenda:
10:00-10:15 PTC/USER Introduction
10:15-11:00 Customer 1
11:00-11:45 Customer 2
11:45-12:30 Customer 3
12:30-1:00 PTC Product Update and Wrap Up