cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Problems imputing isodraw graphic into Arbortext

ptc-2257118
1-Newbie

Problems imputing isodraw graphic into Arbortext

From what I have read I should be able to put an Isodraw graphic directly into Arbortext. I try, the graphic symbol shows up but the actual graphic does not show up. When I double click on the graphic symbol it opens up the correct drawing in Isodraw. Why can't the graphic be seen in the Arbortext document? (Yes I have the view graphics option checked, that is not the issue.)
2 REPLIES 2

Which version of Arbortext Editor are you using? What DTD or Schema is your document using? Do other types of graphics show up correctly? -Brandon

Hi, I also saw a similar problem in the past when you updated Editor without doing a full uninstall first. The free IsoView component which comes with Editor does not get initialised properly. I didn't see the icon which indicates Editor does not have line of site to the isodraw image it came up with another one which indicated that isoview was not running. To solve it, do a full uninstall of Editor, restart the machine, then do a full install in a clean environment. Cheers Pete
Top Tags